Thursday, September 30, 2010
First Entry
Hello all! I'm new at this so you will have to bear with me. I'm hoping to use this blog to keep family and friends updated on what we're doing and post pictures of our kiddos. Right now, things are slow. Harli is 2.5 years old and learning new things daily. I think she teaches us new things every day too! We are only kinda working on potty training...sometimes she is really into it and sometimes she isn't. I am currently 27 weeks 3 days pregnant. We are expecting another girl Dec 27, 2010. Her name will be Journey Grace. Leo is prepping up for a deployment. Fortunately, he will be present for his second daughter's birth. Right now, they are telling us he will leave for training at the end of February. Wishing you all a happy and blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment