Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hospital

Early this morning Leo took Harli to the hospital to get her tonsils removed. They are so big when she isn't sick that they are nearly touching and since she got strep a couple of times in Dec and snores worse than her daddy, we figured might as well get it over with. The surgery went well. Harli was good while I was there. When I got there, they were having lunch. She ate ok...not great, but she ate. She had half a banana, a bite of mashed taters, a few bites of mac & cheese, and a couple of bites of pudding....nothing to drink. I was there maybe 30 minutes and she passed out. She slept 3.5 hours and then drank 2 cups of apple juice, had some of Leo's sandwich (really she just had bread), and was eating some pudding when I left. They are keeping her overnight to make sure she stays hydrated. Here are a few pictures from while I was there.

Passed out

Journey hangning out with Leo

Awake and watching Spongebob

Cuddling with Journey


When I left her and daddy were snuggling in bed having pudding.

3 comments: